Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Sweetness.


Mila is all SMILES all the time. Elvis makes this funny noise and she loves it. She smiles so big when she hears it. She is definitely a morning baby. She is all smiles the second she wakes up. However, she is a little cranky at night. Definitely more like her dad in that sense. HA HA! She sleeps in her Pack 'n Play by our bed at night, but she will take naps in her crib sometimes. The other day, I put her in her crib while I was getting some clothes for her and when I turned around, she was on her side. I think she’s trying to roll over…but it’s probably too soon for that. She’ll be 3 months on March 4th. I can’t believe it!
Today was hard. I missed her a lot. I went to Hobby Lobby during lunch and saw a baby and it took all I had not to cry!  The second I got inside my car, the water works turned on! I couldn’t help it. I just missed her so badly! I can’t wait to get home and see her sweet smile!
I'm crossing my fingers that I will get to stay home with her a little more very soon!
-Sandy

No comments:

Post a Comment