Thursday, February 17, 2011

Adventures in Babysitting!

Mila went to Miss Christy for the 2nd time on February 15th, 2011. The first time was a week ago and then we had the "blizzard" so she couldn't go for a week.

Christy said she did amazing. Christy's husband Darrel played with her for a long time the other day and they said she was smiling so big and talking a bunch!

She's had a little tummy ache, but I think it's because the doctor told us to put an extra scoop of formula in her bottle. I think it is too rich for her tiny belly, so I've decided that we're not doing that any more.

I wish I could be with her all of the time, but that's not possible, right now. Maybe soon...that story might come later! Anyway, I love when she's sleeping and I wake her up. She so wide eyed and she starts looking around. She smiles at first, then gets a pouty lip and then smile again!! When she's in the car and I can see her in the mirror looking around and smiling. It's definitely a great start to my morning!

I hope to post more pictures soon...and back date some old pictures!

~Sandy

No comments:

Post a Comment