Monday, October 25, 2010

Panic!

I was alone this weekend and had that panic of “Oh my God…Am I going to be a good mom? Will I be an enabler? Will I be too hard? Will she hate me at some point?” I finally concluded that my answer to all of these questions is simple….YES! 
I think this is the only simple answer I could come up with to make me feel better. I figure I'm going to be great at somethings and not so great at other things. 
One thing is for sure...I will be the best mom that I can be. I will not feel guilty when I do things different from other moms. I will just try to do my best job!

1 comment:

  1. You will do fine. My mom can give you guidence anytime you need it. I'm sure your mom knows a thing or two also. You both will be good parents. Just make sure you and Elvis talk about things a lot. No worries.

    ReplyDelete