Tuesday, October 12, 2010

32 weeks!

I had my 32 week check up yesterday with Dr. Gorman. So far, everything is looking good! I fell the other day comnig in from the garage and he explained how protected Mila is and that made me feel so much better! Elvis had his own doctor's appointment for his back, so he couldn't go with me. BOO! But, Ashley asked if she could go instead. She got to hear the heartbeat for the first time. It's still so amazing! My next appointment is in 2 weeks with Dr. Bailey...it will be my 34th week. We are getting so close, yet time seems to be standing still.

I finally met Mr. Acid Reflux. I don't like him and I hope he never returns! Sleeping is getting more & more difficult. I have ended up on the couch twice now. I feel awful leaving Elvis, but I just can't sleep. Between the bathroom breaks & the aching back, sleep is short coming. However, I truly believe it is a way for my body to prepare me for when Mila arrives.

We have all of our ideas and everything in motion for Mila's room. I cannot wait to have it finally done. Until then, I will try to stay patient and calm!

55 days to go...at the most...um, hopefully!


-Sandy

No comments:

Post a Comment