Wednesday, July 11, 2012

18 months

It is so hard to believe that my sweet baby girl is 18 months old. On June 6, 2012, I had the great pleasure of taking her to her wellness check up. She weighs 24 pounds and is 34 inches - tall and skinny.  I figure she will bypass me in height in 2 years. She also had to get 2 shots. I don't think shots will ever get easier. The most difficult part this time was that she said "Mommy! Ouch!"  and started crying. My heart literally fell and I started crying. Luckily, the nurse was great and quickly gave her a sticker. However, she forgot our TCBY coupon. Oh, well, we went anyway.

Mila update:
  • 24 pounds
  • 34 inches
  • loves baby dolls
  • loves pancakes
  • loves "outside"
  • calls all dogs "Izzy"
  • thinks birds are cows
  • tells birds to "get down" when she sees them sitting on something
  • loves ice cream
  • lots and lots of teeth - I can't even count them
  • long hair
  • says "Misty"
  • calls Grandpa Joe, "Pa"
  • shows off her belly
  • knows her eyes, mouth, nose, ears, and feet
  • loves to put her stinky feet in your face for you to smell
  • says "Shewy"
  • hates diaper changes
  • loves grilled cheese sandwiches
  • loves the boat
  • loves to dance
  • tries to use the potty
  • loves fruit
  • loves shoes...loves!
  • loves to swim
  • loves to ride in daddy's truck
  • Wants mommy to tuck her into bed
  • Has to have a blanket with her in the morning
  • Not a morning person
  • daddy's girl
I am working really hard on getting pictures framed and put up on my picture wall. I have realized that I have only printed a handfull of pictures since Mila was born. I will probably go broke trying to get them all printed. There are too many to chose from and I'm too much of a sap to pick the ones I like. I can say that I have kept a hand written diary of everything Mila (and her parents) has accomplished since she was born. I'm pretty proud of that accomlishment.

Pictures coming soon...hopefully.

xoxo, Sandy

No comments:

Post a Comment